Westover Bed & Breakfast
A cozy and quiet cabin for two has beautiful natural lighting with a pine ceiling, cork floor and a high bed, overstuffed with feathers and crisp white linens.
- Located in a cedar grove
- A dozen steps along the covered cedar boardwalk you'll find the sweetest no-flush toilet with a sink in its own solar-powered outbuilding.
- An outdoor cast iron claw foot tub and wash basin are fully plumbed with hot and cold water.
- Delicious organic and homemade breakfast delivered to your door.
- Queen bed -25 minute walk to town through the forest to the harbour!
- Dogs allowed
- Private cabin, self contained
- Sleeps 2
- Queen bed
- Rustic charm and quality comfort
- 3 acres
- Outdoor claw foot tub
- Long Harbour area
- Delivered, organic breakfast
- Covered walkway and board walk access
- BBQ & basic kitchen amenities