Dancing Light Cottage
Quiet, peaceful South-end Cottage situated on a rocky knoll with light galore. Self-contained and very private, overlooking 6 acres of forested land with view.
- Queen-sized bed in forest view bedroom
- 2 twin beds in spacious loft
- Full 4-piece bathroom with soaker tub
- Authentic wood-stove in living room
- Large, fully-equipped kitchen stocked with all your breakfast supplies including Tangachee's famous home-made organic jams & granola, & fresh farm eggs
- Cottage has abundant light from 22 windows reflecting its ever changing Dancing Light
- South facing view across valley to Salt Spring's southern range of hills with opportunity of magnificent sunset
- Situated on 6 acres of magical forest, full of mighty Douglas Fir, Cedar & the red-barked Arbutus trees
- Large organic, secluded garden with big pond and orchard which welcomes you to visit and enjoy
- Year round display of Rufous and Anna Hummingbirds.